Ingredients: Pyrenees water, green tea, cane sugar, ginger juice and apple juice, from organic agriculture.
Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free.
What benefits does Kombutxa bring me?
If you want to nourish your organism with the probiotics of kombucha, hydrate, feel good, stay healthier, improve your digestion and avoid sugar, drink Kombutxa regulary.
Kombucha tea is a source of a wide range of bioactive components that are digested, absorbed and metabolized by the body, which exert their effects at cellular level. The analyzes concluded that kombucha contains: amino acids, beneficial yeasts, bacteria, enzymes, vitamin B, vitamin B6, gluconic acid, lactic acid, acetic acid and saccharic acid.
The effects of kombucha consumption were described by researchers Dufresne & Farnworth 2000. According their conclusion, drinking kombucha:
- Detoxifies the blood
- Reduces cholesterol level
- Reduces atherosclerosis by regeneration of cell walls
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduces inflammatory problems
- Alleviates arthritis, rheumatism, and gout symptoms
- Promotes liver functions
- Normalizes intestinal activity, balance intestinal flora, cure hemorrhoids
- Reduces obesity and regulate appetite
- Prevents/heals bladder infection and reduce kidney calcification
- Stimulates glandular systems
- Protects against diabetes
- Increases body resistance to cancer
- Has an antibiotic effect against bacteria, viruses, and yeasts
- Enhances the immune system and stimulate interferon production
- Relieves bronchitis and asthma
- Reduces menstrual disorders and menopausal hot flashes
- Improves hair, skin, and nail health
- Reduces an alcoholic’s craving for alcohol
- Reduces stress and nervous disturbances, and insomnia
- Relieves headaches
- Improves eyesight
- Counteracts aging
- Enhances general metabolism
Kombutxa in media
Since I drink Kombutxa my digestion has improved and I feel with more energy
I gave up brewing kombucha at home when I discovered Kombutxa flavours
Kombutxa changed my lifea, now I can do things that before left me exhausted
Ecological product certified by CCPAE. Registration number: CT 005128 E
Nutritional Facts (per 100 ml):
- Caloric content: 15 kcal (30,4 KJ)
- Sugar: 1.8 g
- Alcohol: <1%
Live drink, natural, probiotic. Contains yeast and bacteria, raw. May produce sediments and could grow a film. Do not shake, open with care. Once opened, keep cold and drink within 10 days. Consume preferably before 6 months from the date of labeling.
Produced and bottled in Spain for Mūn Ferments SL B55666630.